Miss Elsie's Bookkeeping
Leading your Business Towards Greater Success
Our signature bookkeeping services leave you with more time to focus on what you do best— running your business.
A review of your finances to ensure accuracy and a clean reconciliation of your accounts to make sure you’re not overpaying or underpaying taxes.
- Assessment of financial reports
- Account reconciliation
- Recategorize all sales and expenses transactions (as needed)
- Email reports directly sent to your email
- 1:1 Review call
Our Services will take care of everything related to compliance. From financial statements to tax returns to payroll management, we're happy to help you meet all of your obligations in a timely manner.
- Everything included in Full-Service Bookkeeping
- Job costing
- Work in progress
- Inventory tracking
- ... and more
Taxes, Cash Flow Forecasting, Industry Comparisons & Trends, Inventory Management, Safety & Drug Compliance, Workers Comp Loss Mitigation, and Product/Service Analysis
You’ve fallen behind on monthly bookkeeping for your business, and are about to be in trouble. Let us help you catch up on the footslogs.
- Analysis and assessment of current books
- Monthly account reconciliation
- Categorization of all sales and expenses transactions
- Monthly financial statements
- Complete accounting of all completed work, errors rectified, and adjustments made
Bookkeeping that keeps your business running smoothly every month of the year, leaving you free to focus on your business - growing it into the success you want. *Base services with ala carte additions.
- Account reconciliation
- Categorization of all sales & expenses transactions
- Email reports directly sent to your inbox
- Guidance on profit allocation
- 1:1 Review calls
- Unlimited email-based communication and support
Invoicing (Accounts Receivable), Bill Payments (Accounts Payable), Budgeting, Payroll Management, Job Costing, Annual Taxes, Software Setup, and Workers Comp Loss Mitigation
There's nothing worse than finding out we could've paid less on our taxes! We will review your financials for accuracy to determine whether you're reporting the right amounts.
If you're unsure of the accuracy, then a review of your financials is the most important step!
- Full inspection of your Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet
- Meeting to discuss findings
- Full write-up
Our Support service helps business owners set up, organize and use their accounting software. We provide advice on how to keep your company's finances organized—and we show you how the data can be used for strategic planning.
- Account setup (if needed)
- QuickBooks, Xero, and Zoho Books questions and assistance
WORKS BEST WITH:
- Bookkeeping Mentorship (if knowledge and/or training is needed)
You're a builder, not a bookkeeper! We'll teach you bookkeeping and how to use your software so that you can feel confident about navigating this new territory.
- Bookkeeping education (if needed)
- Transactional questions and assistance
- Software training